[Artemisia] Challenge from the Barony of Sentinels' Keep's Reigning Rapier Champion!

VLJ1930 at aol.com VLJ1930 at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 08:56:25 CST 2008

Let it be heard throughout the kingdom and the world;

Spring Feast Holds the Baronial Rapier Champion Tourney and I, Senor Diego
de la Mar, the current reigning Champion of The Barony of Sentinels’ Keep,
Challenge one and all with the guts to lift steel and show what sort of courage
runs through their veins to attend that it may decided who will reign for one
year as my rightful successor.

As the Champion I am granted the right to decide the new tourney and thus I
have decided to reveal the format of the contest not until those who would
reign  present themselves upon my battlefield, as surprise is my prerogative.  If
 you would know, if you would seize the day and make it your own, I'll be
there  waiting.

Senor Diego de la Mar

48)