[Artemisia] IMPORTANT *** Feast Reservation Deadline 2/15/08 for Coronation of Reinmar & Albreda

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 12:49:26 CST 2008

Greetings unto the list!

By now many of you are packing & preparing for.... WAAARRRRRRR.... and
SHOPPING....  AND VOLUNTEERING...., but I'd like to bring to your attention
that while you are away WARING, SHOPPING AND VOLUNTEERING a very important
deadline will fall.  FEAST RESERVATION deadline for the Coronation of Their
Royal Highness' Reinmar and Albreda is Feb. 15th 2008.  PLEASE remember to
drop your checks in the mail BEFORE you leave for Estrella
WAR/SHOP/VOLUNTEER so as not to miss out on this WONDERFUL Feast!
--
SMILES!!!
THL Freydis

~The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the best of everything they have.~

****************************************************************************************************************************

And now... this beautifully scheduled announcement for your reading
pleasure:

***************************************************************************************************************************

Hear Yea all right and noble citizens of the most glorious Kingdom of
Artemisia!  Their Majesties, Their Excellencies and good populace of the
Barony of Arn Hold shall host the Coronation of Reinmar the Younger and
Albreda Younger, 22nd heirs to the Gryphon Thrones!  Their Royal Highness'
wish it be known the festivities will be a Germanic affair.  Members of the
populace are encouraged to attire themselves in a manner in which might
please the Habsburg ancestors.  Most welcome is any and all heraldic items
displayed to aid in the ambiance of the occasion.

The Coronation ceremony will commence immediately following the Final Court
of Their Royal Majesties, Gareth and Sorcha, who have richly enhanced our
Kingdom with their grace, dignity and service during their reign.

Tentative Schedule for the day's events:
9:00 am    Site opens
9:30 am    Opening Court
10:00 am  Final Court of Their Majesty's Gareth and Sorcha
Reinmar and Albreda
11:30 am   Luncheon fundraiser buffet to be served
                Reinmar & Albreda
                Kingdom Rapier Championship Tournament, Peer Circles,
                King and Queen's Chivalric Championship Tournaments
6:00 pm    German High Feast
7:30 pm    Evening Court of Their Majesties Reinmar and Albreda
9:00 pm    Site Closes

DIRECTIONS:  From South and East take the Kings Highway (I-84) to Exit 49
City Center/Franklin Rd to the right, merge to right lane and exit far right
lane Franklin Road….  From North and West take I-84 to Exit 49 left to Exit
1A, merge to right lane exit far right lane Franklin Road……make a right turn
onto Franklin Rd with an immediate left turn at signal which is Cole Road;
head north approximately 1.5 miles past Fairview Avenue watching to the
right (East) for Poplar Street.  Once on Poplar travel to El Dorado and take
another right.  Site is house of worship (Boise Church of Christ 2000 El
Dorado, Boise, ID  83704) on the SE corner Poplar and El Dorado.
FEES:  Site: Adult $7.00, ages 5-13 $3.50 , under 5 free. Non-member
surcharge $3.00, 4 Person Family Cap of $25.00.  German Feast for 50 only by
Pre-paid reservations:  Adult $8.00, ages 5-13 $4.00, under 5 free.

************Feast reservation deadline: February 15, 2008.************

Make checks payable to: Barony of Arn Hold, SCA, Inc.  Mail to:  Lady
Lysette, Holly Hamilton, 295 Parkway Dr, Boise, Id 83706.

Event Stewards:
Honorable Lady Freydis the Good
mka Tonya Good
2655 Camden Ave Boise, ID 83704 (208) 658-1943
freydisthegood at gmail.com

AND

Lady Lysette d'Evreaux
mka Holly Hamilton (208) 484-1661