[Artemisia] An Estrella Boon

Janene Rae janenerae_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 11:54:22 CST 2008

  To my loving family of Artemisia I beg a boon:

  Baron Cedric (not to be confused with King Cedric) and Baroness Brighid from Antir will be attending Estrella War for their first time.  I would ask that if you encounter these fine folks that you share some of the warmth and love I received for so many years.  Since I have move onto the wet lands of Antir they have welcomed me to their heart and hearth.  They have comforted me when I was homesick for great people and lands of Artemisia.

  Affectionately,
  Anna Z
  (AKA Viscountess Anna Zauberkunstlerin)