[Artemisia] Four Dons walk onto a battlefield...

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 11:50:08 CST 2008

Ah, but Marten, have you mastered the Pose yet? All fencers need to know how
to strike a fetching figure and you are no different. I must say I was
appalled that my dear Guillaume had not taught this fact to Blaise in a
timely manner. I had to step in personally, and now, look at the man! I hope
I am not required for your training as well or I shall have to start
charging Guillaume a commission.

I look forward to Blaise and Spanish Dan having a rapier and off-hand mirror
duel at Uprising!

Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa, OP

"They can gnaw a man in half in 30 seconds."
"Ew! Who times that?"