[Artemisia] Thank you.

Tiffanyanne Sawyer utladybrighid at sisna.com
Mon Feb 11 11:36:11 CST 2008

I have been so busy and my mind has been someplace else, but I want to make sure I take the time to thank those of you who have been there for us and those who are thinking of us and of Phoebe.

For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, my five year old's father died in a car wreck thursday.  It was an ogden city cop that hit him so it has been kind of high profile around here.

For anyone interested here is the funeral info...

Tuesday Feb 12th 2008
North Ogden 4th Ward (lds church)
1791 N. 600 E. North Ogden Utah

Sincerely,
Tiffanyanne Sawyer (Brighid)
Bryce Gregory (Reginald du Aldebourne)
Phoebe Gee
and her sister Heather Shaw

Love you guys and again, thank you so much.