[Artemisia] Four Dons walk onto a battlefield...

Mike Bradley connor.mac.michil at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 23:37:42 CST 2008

On Feb 11, 2008 10:21 PM, S CLEMENGER <sclemenger at msn.com> wrote:

>  I care.

Je fais des excuses. It's not a literal translation either, since it's an
idiom roughly equivalent to the German "Das kommt mir spanisch vor." or the
more familiar English "It's all Greek to me."

> Why be inaccurate if you don't have to?
>  And yes, "qua" is a Latin word....

Well...yes.  Though I was counting it as part of the apparently mispelled
French phrase.  Accidentally typing a Latin word when he's trying to type
French does not earn Marten any extra scolding. :)

Connor
(still bummed that they didn't offer the last class I needed for my
linguistics minor the semester I graduated ... and they won't let me go back
and take it since I already have two degrees)