[Artemisia] Welcome Home from WAAAAR!

Gene Mealey rapierfighter at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 11:29:48 CST 2008

On thing that didn't get mentioned on the rapier.
Though we won the second scenario they put up one heck of a fight!
The scenario was decided on the number of surviving defenders at the end of each round.
They had 63, we I'm proud to say had 64!
So for anyone who thinks their presence at war doesn't count, I think this says it all.
Antoine