[Artemisia] URFFF

Rebecca Mikkelsen mikkelsen_rebecca at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 12:22:37 CST 2008

I am recruiting individuals for a dance team which will perform at the Utah Renaissance Faire and Fantasy Festival May 9, 10, 11 and 16, 17, 18.

The team will consist of 8 members and must either be 4 males and 4 females or 8 females.  Dance team members will learn 6-8 dances.  The dances will be English Country Dances which have been altered to make them more observer friendly, with a little bit of Morris dancing techniques thrown in, and the use of props to enhance the dance.  Dancers must have an appropriate "Elizabethan Ren Faire" costume which is colorful, showy and "flowy".  Dancers will meet several times before the Faire to rehearse.  Dancers will split any tips received.

Please contact me if you are interested.  Please feel free to post this message on the e-mail lists of Arrow's Flight, Loch Salann, and Gryphon's Lair.

Baroness Rebecca Chadderton, OL, OP
Rebecca Mikkelsen
mikkelsen_rebecca at hotmail.com
435-753-7374 hm