[Artemisia] Garb workshop in Logan, UT

Sarah Natividad sarah.natividad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 18:07:59 CST 2008

Tomorrow (Thursday the 21st) I'm conducting a workshop on basic garb for
Logan High School's medieval club (which is under the aegis of the AMRS, a
different medieval re-enactment society) at 2:30 pm at Logan High School in
Logan, UT (Cote du Ciel), room S34.  We will be making basic T-tunics.
Males of small-to-average size should bring 3 yards of fabric 45" or 60"
wide, and females of similar size should bring 4 yards.  Larger people will
need more material.  We can make tunics for kids too.  I have a limited
quantity of fabric that I will be bringing with me, which I'd be happy to
sell you at cost.

I received permission to open it up to non-LHS people, so I thought I'd
invite anyone in the SCA who's interested.

Directions to room S34:
Go in front door, cross the lobby, turn right DO NOT GO DOWN THE STAIRS IN
THE LOBBY. Proceed down the hallway, and go strait at the first turn. Turn
left at the end of the hall. Go up the stairs, and the classroom is the
third one on your left. Mr. Blauer, room S34.

Obrigada,
Lianor

--
Sarah Natividad