[Artemisia] ISO a merchant

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 09:28:17 CST 2008

Don Conchobhar wrote:

<snip> If my somewhat swiss cheese memory serves me
correctly they do, or have in the past, sold the
pewter heraldic roses like the one that I wear in my
hat.

<snip> Anyway, the real question is whether or not
anyone can point me in the direction of the merchant
I'm thinking of, or failing that, another merchant
that can do custom casting.

Having recently returned from "not peace" I visited a
fabulous merchant who sold buttons for a VERY
reasonable price.  I know you figured out the vendor
from Uprising, but you might want to check out the
website of the vendor I discovered at Estrella.

http://tlbarnes.com/

Good Luck,

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
MKA: Erika Andrach

http://www.myspace.com/zaphyrrah

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"