[Artemisia] Rapier at Estrella!

Emily Rasely dwyn69 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 11:37:24 CST 2008

Greetings!!

  We had the good fortune to take the field with our good friends the West and the Outlands and An Tir as allies this year.  Together, we won the rapier war point, and fought beautifully.
  The War itself over all was a tie.  Artemisia won the Iron Chef point, many congratulations to our cooking crew.  We also did phenomonally well on the hard suit field, and in the arts and sciences.

  I want to personally thank each and every one of you who were on the rapier field.  You fought with honor, intelligence, and vivacity.  A commander couldn't ask for anything more.  We swept the rapier war point scenerios, showing for the second year running, that not only is Artemisia an asset on the field, we are more than a force to be reckoned with.

  Congratulations to our rapier fighters!!

  Dona Rowan
Commander