[Artemisia] Donations Requested for Loch Salann Defenders Tourney

Jefferson Crow RavenMacLeod at comcast.net
Sun Feb 24 13:19:21 CST 2008

Unto those gracious denizens of this auspicious kingdom,

Loch Salann Defenders tourney is coming up soon, We decided to try
something different this year at Defenders. Instead of Holding a feast
there will be a generous sideboard provided at no extra cost. I would
like to ask those of you who are so inclined to indulge in culinary
endeavors to ply your hands to make a donation to what promises to be a
most generous board.

The theme for the day of Course is the defeat of the Dastardly and
deadly Brine Shrimp. There are plans to provide A few Shrimp dishes. I
know that some of the members of the Loch Salann Cooks Guild are
planning on making some of their specialties for this event as well. We
would like to stay with period themed items though, what I mean by this
is that we aren't looking to have bags of potato chips and bottles of
soda but, fruit plates, veggie trays, breads, cocktail sausages and such
would be ok.

Again this is a chance for you to display you culinary skills and to
provide for others, I hope you will help.

If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at
ravenmacleod at comcast.net or call at (801)232-1616

Yours,
Raven MacLeod
Esquire