[Artemisia] Feast Menu for Baroness' Champion in 1000 Eyes on March 1

Barb Parris barb_ariel17 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 12:45:18 CST 2008

                       **Baroness' Champion Feast Menu**

Chicken Pottage with Mushrooms
    Chicken broth with sliced fresh mushrooms, lightly seasoned, thickened with     eggs

Assorted Breads and Cheeses

Fresh Green Salad garnished with asparagus, beets, and carrots with a light             balsamic vinaigrette dressing

Great pies with sauce - Some without pork will be available
    Beef, Chicken, and Pork cooked with wine, currents,and spices baked in a         pastry shell and served with a hot beef gravy

Lemon Sorbet with Raspberry sauce

   We still have some room for the feast. Feast fee is $7.00.   Please contact me either via phone or e-mail if possible (to help me get an  accurate count).  You can pay for the feast at the event when you pay your site fee.  Please contact me ASAP if you would like pork-free great pie or if you have any food allergies.
YIS
Ariel of York

 Phone H- 208-785-6402   W- 208-684-9157
email - barb_ariel17 at yahoo.com