[Artemisia] An act of the BoD

Biosigns biosigns83642 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 12:01:04 CST 2008

OMG!  Well, that explains it.  After putting up with a
year of the Southwind (nice newsletter, btw) and
having people laugh because I "signed up for the wrong
thing", it's nice to know it wasn't MY fault.

Guess I'll call again (no response to previous calls -
GRRRR!) and get the newsletter changed.

Katherine - who kind of wishes she was in Atenveldt
during the Artemisian winters