[Artemisia] WRONG KINGDOM NEWSLETTER??? WAS: Re: An act of the BoD

Kingdom of Artemisia Sage Advice Newsletter koasageadvice at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:23:43 CST 2008

Folks,

The Sage is aware of a few other zip codes having the same problem.  If you
run into the issue of getting the wrong newsletter, please notify us at this
address AFTER YOU NOTIFY MILPITAS so that we can **TRY** to help as well.
Please let us know which newsletter it is you are receiving in the place of
Artemisia's, your membership number & expiration date as well as your full
address & contact information.  We can, AFTER verification, add you to the
NEXT MONTHS list so you will at least get the correct newsletter.

PLEASE be sure to notify Milpitas BEFORE you contact us, otherwise we will
not be able to help.

Thank you,
THL Freydis & Senora Teresa de Cadiz

--
SMILES!!!
THL Freydis

~The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the best of everything they have.~

--
Kingdom of Artemisia Chronicler