[Artemisia] Annexing Stuff was an act of BoD

Lady Flora lady_flora at msn.com
Tue Feb 26 16:22:19 CST 2008

I think we should annex the Weber County Fair Grounds then.  What a
wonderful facility!  But, while we're at it, why don't we annex a castle or
two?  There is one on Highway 89 above Layton that would suit our needs very
well.

How about if we annex Crystal Hot Springs?

Or, if annexing is too bogged down by red tape, I know some Vikings who like
to pillage.........

Flora - tongue in OTHER cheek.........