[Artemisia] WRONG KINGDOM NEWSLETTER??? WAS: Re: An act of the BoD

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 17:49:00 CST 2008

----- Original Message ----
From: Kingdom of Artemisia Sage Advice Newsletter <koasageadvice at gmail.com>
To: artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
Cc: Tammy Roosevelt <teresadecadiz at yahoo.com>; jeaninegrace at cableone.net
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 1:23:43 PM
Subject: [Artemisia] WRONG KINGDOM NEWSLETTER??? WAS: Re: An act of the BoD

Folks,

The Sage is aware of a few other zip codes having the same problem.  If you
run into the issue of getting the wrong newsletter, please notify us at this
address AFTER YOU NOTIFY MILPITAS so that we can **TRY** to help as well.
Please let us know which newsletter it is you are receiving in the place of
Artemisia's, your membership number & expiration date as well as your full
address & contact information.  We can, AFTER verification, add you to the
NEXT MONTHS list so you will at least get the correct newsletter.

PLEASE be sure to notify Milpitas BEFORE you contact us, otherwise we will
not be able to help.

Thank you,
THL Freydis & Senora Teresa de Cadiz

And me personally as well, so I can check our zip list and see if you really DO belong to us (there are some zips in every one of our states that don't)

'i Hurddas Morgan Blaidd Du

check out Morgan's Massively Medicated Meandering Musings! http://morganwolfblog.blogspot.com