[Artemisia] camping with infants

Rebecca Mikkelsen mikkelsen_rebecca at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 10:24:06 CST 2008

Giliana wrote:> We've sent in our pre-reg for Uprising!! Does anyone know if >there are any motel/hotel/inn/b&b or other establishments >nearer to site than Blackfoot or Idaho Falls? I will be with a       (hopefully!!) 1 month old baby and Lady Clare will have hers a bit >more than 2 months grown but neither of us really want to >freeze baby this early on so we are looking for some options for >the sleeping portion of our fun.
Freydis said:
> Freydis> ~who's mother camped with her at three weeks old, in the >month of APRIL.
Rebecca replies:
We took our 3-month-old to the first Estrella.  He cried all night because he was cold and not in his regular bed and he was in unfamiliar surroundings . . . He was unhappy, we were unhappy, the campers around us were unhappy.  I do not recommend camping with an infant.  We also had a 2-year-old who was just fine.