[Artemisia] Uprising Site

John D Gibson scjdgibson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 18:00:55 CST 2008

:- Would anyone happen to know if there are any normal RV facilities (with
hookups) anywhere near this site?
Not too very near that I know of.

:- Is there a restriction on the size of the RV's that can come onto the
Uprising site,
Uder 50' fits fine, over 60' I'd like to be warned in advance about, but no,
if you bring it, I have pirates who will find a place to park it.

:- and will they be in the same location as they were last year for 'dry' RV
parking?
Basically.  The new site layout is posted on the website, but here this will
make it easy:
http://www.uprisingwar.org/UprisingXXIISite.GIF

Actual land allocation will start when I see Pre-Reg number 200.  :-)

John

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:35 AM