[Artemisia] Uprising Site

yumitori yumitori at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 19:14:15 CST 2008

> We've sent in our pre-reg for Uprising!!  Does anyone know if there are any
>  motel/hotel/inn/b&b or other establishments nearer
>
>  OK the lazy answer.
>  http://www.dexknows.com/search.ds?what=Hotels+%26+Other+Accommodations&origi
>  nalWhat=motel&where=Firth%2c+ID&categorySearch=true&searchType=SINGLE_CATEGO
>  RY_DISAMBIGUATION&disambiguationId=62AEB90F2692ED1427E40D3EE60206E2.worker3-
>  1204157068591-100&newSearch=true
>
>  (Yes that is a single link, dexonline.com search for hotels.)

The slightly less lazy answer - http://tinyurl.com/289tvo (same link
run through tinyurl.com). Long links benefit from tinyurl, and only
take a moment.

--
Ron/yumitori

Silly Cats, Silly Contest. Help Leonata Get To Vegas.
http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/Poker-Cats.aspx?PrakticinMah128479925876406250.jpg
if she gets the most votes she wins a trip there...