[Artemisia] annexing Wells

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 10:04:21 CST 2008

----- Original Message ----
From: Kit <aussie at gemstate.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 3:42:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] zip codes and kingdoms

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dr. C. M. Helm-Clark Ph.D." <cat at rocks4brains.com>
To: <artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 8:53 PM
Subject: [Artemisia] zip codes and kingdoms

> Ok, I'll bite.
>
> Doria, why not?
>
> ttfn
> Therasia

Hopefully it will suffice to say that it's been discussed, and not all of the parties that MUST agree to the exchange of that area DO agree.  If that doesn't resolve your curiosity, I must say it will have to do, we won't be going into anymore detail about it here.

'i Hurddas Morgan Blaidd Du, zip code deputy guy

check out Morgan's Massively Medicated Meandering Musings!
http://morganwolfblog.blogspot.com