[Artemisia] Coronation Classes

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 13:23:50 CST 2008

Hear Yea, Oh Right and Noble Citizens of Artemisia!

It is my pleasure to announce the following tentatively scheduled
classes to be held during Coronation, March 8, 2008:

German Garb Honorable Lady Susana
Heraldry-3 Types Maitresse Tanglwyst
Make an Archery Armband Lord Godwin Limit 7 Fee $5.00
Covering the Mundanes m'Lady Gisela Limit 10-handouts-Fee $1.00
Beginning Calligraphy Lord Gomez
German & Habsburg history Lady Theodora

Have a pleasant journey! We look forward to seeing you all!

In service,

Lysette Devereaux

Please feel free to contact me if you have further questions (208)484-
1661

Site: Boise Church of Christ located at 2000 North Eldorado (corner
of Poplar)in West Central Boise