[Artemisia] zip codes and kingdoms

Dori Andrepont dori.andrepont at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 21:47:22 CST 2008

The reality is that in a matter of months, the number of people who
play from Wells will be ONE (the people that I have brought with me in the
past are transferring to four-year universities). It was just a wistful
thought. I find that not swearing fealty is unsettling (I never would have
expected that, honestly), and to be 'legitimate' would be especially nice,
but that does not mean my singular issues should become issues for
Artemisia, the West or the BoD. Perhaps, in the future, if there are more
SCA people in the area, it could be brought forth again for consideration.

On a side note: Therasia -- I know at least one rock formation in this area
has changed in the past week.

Doria