[Artemisia] Coronation in the Barony of Arn Hold 3/8/2008

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 17:29:01 CST 2008

Coronation IN THE Barony of Arn Hold March 8th, 2008

Hear Yea, Hear Yea all right and noble citizens of the most glorious
Kingdom of Artemisia! Their Majesties, Their Excellencies and good
populace of the Barony of Arn Hold shall host the Coronation of
Reinmar the Younger and Albreda the Younger, 22nd heirs to the Gryphon
Thrones! Their Royal Highness' wish it be known the festivities will
be a Germanic affair. Members of the populace
are encouraged to attire themselves in a manner in which might please
the Habsburg ancestors.

Most welcome is any and all heraldic items displayed to aid in the
ambiance of the occasion.  The Coronation ceremony will commence
immediately following the Final Court of Their Royal Majesties, Gareth
and Sorcha, who have richly enhanced our Kingdom with their grace,
dignity and service during their reign.

Tentative Schedule for the day's events:
9:00 am Site opens
9:30 am Opening Court
10:00 am Final Court of Their Majesty's Gareth and Sorcha
Highness' Reinmar and Albreda
11:30 am Luncheon fundraiser buffet to be served
TRH Reinmar & Albreda
Kingdom Rapier Championship Tournament, Peer Circles,
King and Queen's Chivalric Championship Tournaments
6:00 pm German High Feast
7:30 pm Evening Court of Their Majesties Reinmar and Albreda
9:00 pm Site Closes

DIRECTIONS: From South and East take the Kings Highway (I-84) to Exit
49 City Center/Franklin Rd to the right, merge to right lane and exit
far right line Franklin Road…. From North and West take I-84 to Exit
49 left to Exit 1A, merge to right lane exit far right lane Franklin
Road……make a right turn onto Franklin Rd with an immediate left turn
at signal which is Cole Road; head north approximately 1.5 miles past
Fairview Avenue to right (East) on Poplar Street to El Dorado. Site is
house of worship (Boise Church of Christ 2000 El Dorado) on the SE
corner Poplar and El Dorado.

PLEASE NOTE THE SITE IS A CHURCH AND IS DRY!!!

FEES: Site: Adult $7.00, $3.50 ages 5-14, under 5 free. Non-member
surcharge $3.00. Family cap: $25.00. Feast for 50 only by Pre-paid
reservations: Adult $8.00, $4.00 ages 5-14, under 5 free. Feast PrePay
deadline was February 15, 2008.

Luncheon fundraiser: Breads, cheeses, barley vegetable soup, and refreshments.

Feast Menu:  WARNING: menu and contents may change according to fate,
commodity index and cooks pleasure!!!!

First Course -
Dried Fruits: plums, figs, apricots, strawberries, cherries,
Nuts: almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews,
Marinated Vegetables: Cucumbers, radishes, cabbage, carrots

Second Course -
Chicken Pasty: chicken, sour apples
Spinach and Raisin tart : Spinach, raisins, parmesan cheese

Third Course -
Baked Root Vegetables in Rosemary Butter: carrots, parsnips, turnips
Sauerbraten:  (garlicky beef) on bed of Rice

Fourth Course -
Lebkuchen (gingerbread) with Plum Sauce
Apple Tartlet

Event Stewards: