[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 51, Issue 28

Angela Zentz allegretza at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 10:16:30 CST 2008

  I am new to the realm of herbal ideas--so please forgive a possible stupid question...  I am rather bug-phobic so this is a very appealing thought.

  What kind of mint?  Peppermint?  Spearmint?  Can I buy some or does it need to be freshly plucked from your personal herb garden?  Mixed with anything special?  Is there something that can be prepared for mosquitoes as well?

Lady Allegretza
  Shire of Arrow's Flight

<<snip>>
  Add some mint to your thresh and most varieties of spider and all ants will
avoid your campsite. It is also a lovely scent which works wonders when the
odd tired fighter trudges through the camp. (funk, mint, funk, mint, funk,
mint, mint, mint)

Mistress Constance de la Rose, OL
Barony of Loch Salann
Kingdom of Artemisia