[Artemisia] Taking care with herbs

Aghren the Brus aghren at msn.com
Wed Jan 2 12:36:48 CST 2008

Thank you, Mistress, for pointing this out. As florists we have been aware of this and we have said the same thing to some of our customers over the years. There has been more than one Scottish lass who has asked us for thistle! I think that one probably is near the top over the list on seeds we don't want to spread. Dyers Woad is another that we have been asked for, if you can believe that.

I was in the process of requesting a link to the no-no list. Thanks for sharing it.

Looking forward to warmer days (or maybe more southern days...),

Aghren
"The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time." from J Taylor