[Artemisia] Taking care with herbs - PS

Lady Flora lady_flora at msn.com
Wed Jan 2 13:30:37 CST 2008

This is also why, if you've ever noticed, we rake the site of our shop and
camp after each event.  Our philosophy is "if it didn't grow here, it needs
to be picked up."  Also, some of our roses come from Columbia.  We have no
idea what pesticide regulations Columbia has (if any) and so are VERY
careful to be sure we don't leave any rose petals or commercially grown
stems or anything that may adversely influence the native flora and fauna.
I'm sure we've missed some occasionally, but make every effort not to
interfere with the natural landscapes that we are privileged to use. So,
while we like to "chum" and scatter petals for ambiance, we are aware of the
responsibility of raking this all up when we leave.

We are also aware of any wire snippings and ribbon ends that we may
inadvertently drop on to the landscape and make every effort to be sure
these are all picked up.  Perhaps you have seen us doing our "CSI" thing
after events.

However, if we are missing a lot of stuff, please be sure and make us aware
of it.  Sometimes even the best of efforts will miss few items.

In Service,
Lady Flora of Heronton