[Artemisia] Loch Salann Armiger and Newcomer's Reception

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 12:51:46 CST 2008

Unto the Populace of Loch Salann,
and our Friends and Neighbors,

Greetings.  I send this missive to remind one and all that Their Excellencies Sean and Nisa have graciously allowed me to host a Reception to Honor our new Armigers, and to welcome our Newcomers.  All residents of Loch Salann, as well as our dear friends throughout the Kingdom, are invited to share their congratulations with those who have received Arms since Solstice of 2005, and those new folk who have joined us in the last year.  The Reception is at 6 pm, January 19th, at 6592 Cyclamen Way (the northwest corner of 6600 S and 5540 W) in West Jordan, UT.  Light refreshments will be served, guests are welcome to bring additional finger-foods and beverages as they see fit.  Alcohol will not be served, but guests are welcome to bring their own (please have a designated driver and drink responsibly). The Guests of Honor are:

Baroness Nisa
Lord Bohun the Black
Lady Ciar Dubh ingen Donal Mhor
Lady Luveday
Lord Ragnarr
Lord Jason the Monkey
any new Armigers that I missed

and of course all of our New members in the Barony.  Note: I have two small/medium dogs, both of whom are very friendly to adults, but one of whom is rather frightened of children he doesn't already know, so I must ask that children not attend, sorry.

Their Excellencies hope that you can join us, if so please RSVP to me by January 11 at my personal email shown above, or at 801-599-5474.

i' Hurddas Morgan Blaidd Du