[Artemisia] Twelfth Night

Signy Gydadottir signyg at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 5 07:24:42 CST 2008

Good morning all!
The morning of Twelfth Night dawns (well not quite dawns) to a weather
report of light snow in Ogden and snow in many of the approaches to the
event. It is also fairly windy. Those of you driving, please travel safely.

A few last notes about the event -

Site opens at 10 with morning court expected...noonish.

The hall we are using is on the North (bridge) side of the building.
Please enter and park to the North. There is plenty of parking at that
end of the building if you go right as you come into the parking lot.
The doors into the site are the big double doors - and of course there
will be signs. Do not park on the south side - one you will have a trek
and two it is mostly reserved for the Union Station Grill.

 From I-15, the easiest entry to the site is to use the 31st street
exit, turn left on Wall and come north the to the site. The north
parking lot entrance is past the 25th St. light.

I will be keeping my far speaking device handy, so if you need to,
please call - 801-554-9175.

YIS,
Signy