[Artemisia] Farewell to Arms

LYNETTE STUMPP pandabr_28 at msn.com
Thu Jan 10 11:53:51 CST 2008

                                                  FAREWELL TO ARMS ( 12THKNIGHT)
January 12, 2008
Barony of One Thousand Eyes

  We welcome everyone to join us in a midwinter celebration to ready our courageous fighters for WAR!!!  It will be a welcome diversion from the trials and hardships of an Artemisian Winter.

  A rapier tournament will be held to determine the new Captain of Her Excellency’s Rapier Guard.  The format for the tourney will be announced at the tournament (so polish all your rapier techniques).

A very hearty feast is being planned by HL Angela Seustere and Lady Esther.  It will feature cheese and bread, stewed beef, chartreuse with red potatoes, fresh fruit, and bread pudding with rum sauce.

  Site:  Blackfoot Charter Community Learning Center     2801 Hunters Loop, Blackfoot, ID       Take I-15 to exit 93 (North Blackfoot exit).  Turn East into Blackfoot.  At the large stoplight (by McDonald’s), turn left (North) onto Parkway Drive.  Follow this road approx. 2 miles until it ends at Highway 91 (by Oakridge Chevron).  Turn left (North) at the stop sign onto Highway 91.  Take the first left onto Mark Lane, then the first right onto Hunters Loop.

This is a public school so it is a dry site and no pets will be allowed.  Smoking is restricted to marked areas only and all butts must be cleaned up.

Site fee is $4.00 for adults and $2.00 for children 6-14.  Nonmember surcharge is $3.00.  Feast fee will be $6.00 for adults and $4.00 for children.  Children under 6 years of age eat free.
Pre-registration is encouraged, but all fees can be paid at the door.

Autocrat:  Master Robert the Lost
      Phone (208)785-6402
Feast Stewards:  HL Angela Seustere and Lady Esther
      Phone (208)684-4491