[Artemisia] Harpist Needed for a Wedding

Freydis the Good freydisthegood at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 12:40:43 CST 2008

Hi All,

Don't know who out there plays, but I thought this might be a chance to earn
some extra $$$.  This is a past boss, now co-worker.

If anyone plays and would be willing to play at a wedding in the Boise,
ID area, please email me off list and I'll send her contact information to
you.

--
SMILES!!!
THL Freydis

~The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the best of everything they have.~