[Artemisia] Fw: Inter Kingdom Intensive Needlework Symposium (IKINS)

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sat Jan 12 16:37:35 CST 2008

Hello, everyone.  This came across a historical needlework list that I’m on, and I've gotten the permission from the original poster to forward at will.  I know it tempts me something fierce, and I bet I'm not the only Artemisian needleworker who'd love to go take classes, and spend too much money at Hedgehog Handiworks, and hang out with other o/b/s/e/s/s/i/v/e/s/ fellow enthusiasts.
--Maire