[Artemisia] Planning for Spring

Kim Rule kimrule at cableone.net
Sun Jan 13 10:53:55 CST 2008

Coronation will be in Arnhold on the 8th of March.  The event stewards
are the Honorable Lady Freydis, and Lady Lysette d'Evreaux.  The event
announcement is in the most recent Sage Advice.  It looks to be tons of
fun, ending with a German feast.  I (gulp) am the feast steward.  Get
your feast reservations in early!!!

Lady Una