[Artemisia] Woodworking question (Retractable legs)

Suzan & Brian magpie at wyoming.com
Sun Jan 13 16:59:10 CST 2008

I got copies out of a friends book that had a couple of folding chairs where
the slats of the seat are what folded to become somewhat flat unfortunatly
it is in German and I don't read German. I don't see a date noted the book
is Mobel Europas ISBN 3-7814-02212-6 and the second edition ISBN
3-7814-0213-4 I know they are expensive books.
Lady Annabella