[Artemisia] Uprising Projects

earlalan at srv.net earlalan at srv.net
Sun Jan 13 20:42:26 CST 2008

Greetings Aghren,

We'll try to make an announcement when work is about to
proceed on the ovens.  Baroness Juliana also has a great
interest in the project.  Between Juliana, Aurora and you,
we should have a fine bakery area going!  Sounds like fresh
bread is in order.

Hmmm, anyone up for fresh butter?  I bet I can find a dairy
to get fresh, whole milk!

Alan