[Artemisia] Uprising Projects

Aghren the Brus aghren at msn.com
Sun Jan 13 23:56:56 CST 2008

(this is best read with an entish accent, as Treebeard would speak it) Wild yeast? That sounds interesting. I do not know that I have ever seen any wild yeast. Sounds like fairy magic to me-ee-ee.

(ok, this is with an aggie accent>>) I would love to try some right now, oh wait, 5 loaves is enough for today. How about at Estrella? Or sometime before I plunge into an baking technique unknown to me (like a wood-fired brick oven). I will have my iron ovens and bread bowls at Estrella and would love to use some then if possible. I would also like to hear more about this wild yeast. Around here, anything over 3.2% is considered extremely wild!

Smilin',
Ag
"The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time." from J Taylor