[Artemisia] Uprising Projects

Angela Zentz allegretza at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 13:45:11 CST 2008

I would be willing to give up fighting to play with an oven and bread dough....
  Can I? Can I??  Pleeeeeeease?!!

  LadyIWantToBakeInAStoneOvenAllegretza

Allen Hall <earlalan at srv.net> wrote:
  Aurora,

Yes, something like a stone oven, or other types would indeed be a welcome
addition to the site. We can look at ideas for construction and location
and go from there.

Alan