[Artemisia] Making Fighting More Fun

Lady Flora lady_flora at msn.com
Tue Jan 15 16:08:56 CST 2008

Dear Rodrigo -

Are you the young man I met at Baron's War this last summer?  We are "the
flower guys" who had the shop right next to where you were camping, if you
are who I think you are.

I am so glad that you have taken to this game with such enthusiasm!

A point to clarify tho - as I re-read what I had written, it DID sound like
everyone's first priority should be to keep the fighters happy.  That is not
what I meant to imply.  *blushing*  I only meant to say that we are ALL in
this together and can work on any aspect that will make our game more
appealing to the public at large.

As Always,
Lady Flora