[Artemisia] Loch Salann Armigers' and Newcomers' Reception- LAST CALL

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 08:38:17 CST 2008

Gentle Cousins,

one final call for RSVPs for the Armigers' and Newcomers' Reception this Saturday at my home, 6592 Cyclamen Way, at 6 pm.  To date, I have had replies from only three of our new Armigers, and three from our Newcomers, but I know we have many more than three of each!  This party is for YOU, so that Their Excellencies and Their Populace may congratulate you on the honors well-earned, and welcome you into the Barony!  Our Barony cannot continue to survive and grow without Newcomers, and many of us older players look to you new folk to remind us what the magic of The Dream is, so please join us.  This is a "garbed" function, but your super-fancy Court garb is not required, so feel free to wear your Tourney garb if you want.

If you plan to attend, please RSVP to me *immediately* if you have not already done so, whether or not you need directions to my home.

Morgan