[Artemisia] Estrella Breakfast Help Needed

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Wed Jan 16 17:25:34 CST 2008

Greetings, all.
As many of you are aware, there will be a breakfast for the populace of the Kingdom on Saturday morning at Estrella War.

The menu will be simple (breakfast burritos, fruit, and bagels or danishes), but should be plentiful and good for the fighters.

To that end, help is needed.  We will need help with set up starting at about 7am, cooking and serving at about 8am, and cleanup right after (about 9 or 9:30am)

If you are willing to assist in this endeavor, please email me off list.

Thanks!
~thea

Theodora of Trebizond, OP
Loch Salann, Artemisia