[Artemisia] Loch Salann A & S Championship at Defender's Tourney - March 15th

Angela Zentz allegretza at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 09:00:22 CST 2008

Richard & Florence Evans <rcfaevans at Comcast.net> wrote:
  <<snip>>Documentation is REQUIRED. Entries without documentation will not be accepted. (If you have questions about documentation or need help with it, please attend Loch Salann's A & S Night on February 4th!)

Would anyone object if a non-Loch Salaan person were to listen in on that A&S night?  Documentation is the bane of my exsistance.  Could I get some more details please--where, when, blah, blah, blah...?
  allegretza at yahoo.com
  Thanks so much!

  Why did you stop running??
  I'm not done, I'm reloading!!