[Artemisia] Lost at Sea?

heather mccord bblonde_11 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 20:44:34 CST 2008

I shall deliver this message with quickness!

  Heather of Elswood

Dawn Tavares <dtavares1 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Good cousins,
I needs must prevail upon some kindly soul in the Barony of One Thousand Eyes to perform an act of charity.

I ask only that some Good Samaritan, entirely in the spirit of compassion and brotherhood, seek out the two dashing bladesmen known as the Brothers Maxey, and then, with all humility and grace, in complete concern for their welfare...smack them up the side of their pointy Spanish heads.
I have phone numbers and e-mail for them, but all I'm getting in return is silence.
Just have them call me. I'd like to know they haven't landed in an emergency room or sailed off the edge of the world.

Bloody pirates.

Aurora de Portual
BLS