[Artemisia] video request

Angela Zentz allegretza at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 22:57:50 CST 2008

Greetings, One and all, from the beautiful and burgeoning Shire of Arrows' Flight.

  Please excuse me using my good Lady Wife's name, but for some reason, I cannot write to the Aerie, but only recieve...

  At any rate, I am wondering if any of you can be of assistance.

  Last summer, at Baron's War, and the tenth Anniversary of Artemesia, we fought our premier Youth Combat Melee.   Many of you perhaps witnessed our small warriors in their first experience with a large melee, shield wall, and spearmen.   It was truly a sight to behold.

  Sadly, while I have many photos of this event, I have not yet seen any video.

  I know that there was somone who was filming at least part of the battle, and was told that the video would be placed on youtube, or some such.   Alas, I have not been able to locate it, nor do I know who was doing the filming.

  If you, Kind resident of Artemesia, were the brilliant person who had the foresight to film this event, or, if you know who this individual is, please contact me.   I really would love to show this video to the children of Arrows' Flight, many of whom participated.

  rayzentz at aol.com

  Thank you.

  Lord Padruig McTavish
  Bard of Arrows' Flight