[Artemisia] Overdue Sad News

Mike Bradley connor.mac.michil at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 10:38:35 CST 2008

To everyone that has already contacted me, thank you.  As a general
response, short of having a Diety's cell phone number and asking for a
miracle, no, there isn't much that anyone can do right now.

However, Lady Signy did remind me of something that I should have thought of
myself, especially since I visited the site through my Dad's illness.  So,
Sabrina now has a page at Caring Bridge.  The address to the website is
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sabrinabradley. Anyone who wishes to can
go there to view some pictures and I will probably use the journal to keep
people up to date on her condition.  Feel free to share this address with
anyone that may wish to visit her site.

Mike/Connor