[Artemisia] Overdue Sad News

sandrah at webpipe.net sandrah at webpipe.net
Fri Jan 18 14:25:20 CST 2008

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  Reading the
e-mails directed at you so far, it looks like you have many friends in
your area -- and that is one of the most important things you can have --
a good support group.  Use them as you need, sometimes just having someone
to talk to (or at) makes a world of diffence in being able to cope.

We too, have been undergoing  cancer treatments for the past 1 1/2 years
with Marisa's mom, ranging from chemo, to radiation when the cancer
returned, and now back on chemo. We have definitely been using our support
group.

Corwin and Marisa