[Artemisia] Now no feast deadline!

Reuben and Arwen reuben_arwen at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 20:55:56 CST 2008

There is now no feast deadline for Twilight in Valhalla!  We have been blessed with so many food donations we couldn't possibly run out if we tried!  We'd still appreciate knowing if you are thinking about making it, just so we have a round-about figure.  The cast Viking ship site tokens are beautiful, made by Countess Shajara aka Tree, you will defiantly want one for your collection.  There is still crash space available.  Looking forward to seeing everyone!  Esther

  http://castelleonenorse.bravehost.com/