[Artemisia] Uprising Projects

L.J. Richards richardslj at bresnan.net
Sat Jan 19 10:56:50 CST 2008

Ummm, butter - good as a salve, grease to make the wheels turn better, that
is what Your Grace was suggesting, wasn't it?  Then again depending on the
time period? (or whether anyone will care....ha).  Hey Mistress Maire - when
does butter begin being used as we know it?

Howsomever!  If you all are making bread, it will be truly medieval if we
(that is those of us who are not making bread) get to buy it! (oooooooooooh,
even better says she who doesn't care for cooking but certainly likes to eat
the results.  Thought I would say it before Maire or Gefjon jumps in - ha!).

And Happy Mid-Winter to you all!  (Snow today lays on the ground, but me am
home, so no shovel - or run stupid snowblower.) ("modern haiku" - 7/4/4/7)

HE Bronwen