[Artemisia] It's all your fault, Maire!!! (Was: RE: the dreaded and horrible circlets...)

Dr. C. M. Helm-Clark Ph.D. cat at rocks4brains.com
Sat Jan 19 19:19:56 CST 2008

> I'm with you, Therasia....Anything but circlets.
> Don't have one.  Don't want one.  Aren't appropriate
> <<<Snippage here>>>

you.  You!  YOU!!!!!!!!!
IT"S ALL YOUR FAULT, YOU PARAMECIUM POOP!!!

I forget what list it was one where I mentioned all
the troubles we were having on our road trip.  It
doesn't matter which it was though, since I made
the mistake of mentioning what you said about it to
El Hermoso Dormiendo: "the road trip from hell...
sounds like a bad country western song."

And with that, my life was doomed to listening to the
man now campaigning for a divorce, as he composed
verses to that bad country western song, "The Road
Trip From Hell," which he then sang to me, verse by
verse as he made them up sitting next to me in the
the truck, and we bumped down the road (and lost a
tire on the trailer, had angst over the "service
engine" light for no reason, and listened to the
remains of my muffler give way...all this since your
comment on whatever list it was...  Things kept
happening and Sean kept making up verses, which he
took great glee in singing (off-key, out of tune, to
a melody only he could hear...torture to music nerd
like me) in a bad Texan accent that was becoming
native by the time we hit the road back to Idaho from
the booming metropolis of Brownwood, Texas...

He's now banished to the couch with the dog until he
gets rid of that bad Texas accent.  It's bad, you know,
since he grew up listening to southern accents and
he learned to talk southern as a little kid in the
Carolinas... It comes natural to him.  I'm hoping he
gets better and returns to his normal california-speak
(Dude!) before there's a murder in the house...

The Road Trip From Hell, by El Hermoso Dormiendo...
It's all your fault, Maire. Be afraid, be very afraid...

your former friend,
Therasia von MyEarsHurt