[Artemisia] the dreaded and horrible circlets...

yumitori yumitori at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 19:25:01 CST 2008

> (very nice job of snippage, by the way - I wish more folks would edit as well as you have :)

And Therasia uses bottom posting, which too few people do on this
list, despite repeated requests by the long-tolerant list
administrator.

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Maybe it's time I start being less tolerant again...

--
Ron/yumitori

Not all who wander are lost,
http://www.geocaching.com/

Loyal worshiper of Ashtara (Cha Cha Cha!)
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/index.php