[Artemisia] It's all your fault,Maire!!!

B Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Sat Jan 19 22:50:12 CST 2008

[much snippage]

-----Original Message-----
And with that, my life was doomed to listening to the
man now campaigning for a divorce, as he composed
verses to that bad country western song, "The Road
Trip From Hell," which he then sang to me, verse by
verse as he made them up sitting next to me in the
the truck, and we bumped down the road (and lost a
tire on the trailer, had angst over the "service
engine" light for no reason, and listened to the
remains of my muffler give way...all this since your
comment on whatever list it was...  Things kept
happening and Sean kept making up verses, which he
took great glee in singing (off-key, out of tune, to
a melody only he could hear...torture to music nerd
like me) in a bad Texan accent that was becoming
native by the time we hit the road back to Idaho from
the booming metropolis of Brownwood, Texas...

My dearest Therasia, this didn't involve the best Thanksgiving dinner you
ever had or 23 8x10 black and white photographs with a description written
on the back of each one, did it?

If it did, we'll just wait for the chorus to come around again... and here
it comes...

You can get anything you want... on a road trip from hell.... you can get
anything you want...

Of course, if he sang any part of it while in Calontir, expect to hear them
singing it into Great Court at Estrella...

-Braden (exercising that fine art of bob & weave)

Baron K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL,OP,GA  Baron of Arn Hold
(Brad Wolf)
Do not anger a bard, for thy name is silly, and scans to Greensleeves.